Flank Steak with Citrus Marinade
Located near the belly of the cow, flank steak is juicy and flavorful, though not known for its tenderness. The citrus marinade pairs perfectly with the flank cut because the acid lends itself well to tenderizing the meat and imparting a sweet flavor. Serve it thinly sliced over simply grilled vegetables for an easy, great-tasting meal.
- Combine the fresh orange and lime juice and crushed garlic in a small mixing bowl.
- Add brown mustard and raspberry vinegar to the mixing bowl and whisk all ingredients together.
- Allow steak to marinate for up to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove steak from refrigerator 20–30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill flank steak for 6–7 minutes per side on medium heat, turning once.
- Serve thinly sliced over grilled asparagus or a bed of spring greens.
- Serve with grilled asparagus.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week