Fall Berry Chutney
An easy recipe that you just throw into the crockpot! Makes a great side as a dessert or to a meat dish!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole organic Apple, chopped (optionally peeled)
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup fresh Cranberries
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Whole Cloves
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients and crockpot on high for 3 hours until apples and cranberries are cooked.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.