Anyone on the go will appreciate the simplicity of this recipe. These delicious little quiche-like muffins are easy to make ahead of time and grab at a moment’s notice.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease the muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Rinse and chop all vegetables into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Divide vegetables evenly between muffin tins.
- Whisk the eggs, then pour into the tins, dividing it evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then stir the vegetable and egg mixture briefly to evenly disperse the vegetables throughout the egg.
- Bake the egg muffins in the oven for 18–20 minutes.
For best results, thoroughly grease your muffin tin, or use silicone muffin molds. These egg muffins can be made ahead of time, and refrigerated for up to 4 days.