Easy Thai Fish Curry
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Coconut Milk, (one 13.5 ounce can)
- 3.5 Tbsp 3.5 Tbsp 3.5 Tbsp Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Mahi Mahi Filet, cubed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Carrots, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Beefsteak Tomato, hulled and chopped
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, cut into 8 wedges
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and sweetener. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy bottomed pan (or a wok), preheat the coconut oil, then add the fish. Saute for about one minute until the sides begin to turn white but the fish is not yet cooked through.
- Add the onions and ginger to the pan and saute for another minor or so until the onions begin to look translucent.
- Add the peas, carrots, tomato and bell pepper, and toss to combine.
- Pour the prepared curry-coconut milk mixture into the pan and stir briefly.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 more minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Portion into serving dishes, and top each with the juice of a lime wedge immediately before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.