Dunkable Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar, (or light brown sugar)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raw Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, pure
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, such as Enjoy Life brand
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two baking sheets by lining each with parchment paper or baking mats. Set aside.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt in a medium bowl, whisking to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine palm shortening, both sugars, and vanilla, mixing on medium speed until fluffy.
- Slowly add flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop by the Tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until cookies begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.