Detox Green Juice Gummies
A power punched bite of dark leafy greens, cleansing ginger and healing gelatin.
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Kale
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Baby Spinach
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Parsley, about 2 handfuls
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Fuji Apple
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Ginger Root, about 1 inch
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients except gelatin through the juicer. Makes about 2 cups of juice.
- Pour juice into saucepot and bring to a light boil.
- Place into blender with gelatin and mix until smooth.
- Carefully pour juice into silicon molds or large glass dish.
- Pop into the fridge for two hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.