Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese
- Serving Size: 12 stuffed dates
- Calories: 1129
- Total Fat: 99g
- Total Carbohydrate: 27g
- Protein: 21g
The natural gooey, sweet flavor of dates is complemented beautifully by creamy, slightly tangy goat cheese. Topped with a sprinkling of ground pecans, each bite is like a slice of pecan pie with cream . . . delicious!
- Turn on your oven broiler and move an oven rack to the top position.
- Slice dates lengthwise to remove pit and create and opening for the goat cheese.
- Stuff dates with goat cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecan meal.
- Place dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet and broil for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, and serve.