Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Cups
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a pot or double boiler, melt chocolate chips on low heat.
- Paint the inside of the candy molds with the melted chocolate.
- Place candy mold in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and fill molds with sunbutter.
- Cover the tops of the molds with remaining melted chocolate and freeze for another 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes to 25 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel