Dark Chocolate Dipped Clementines with Chopped Pecans
ready in:30 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel clementines, and place wedges on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate on low heat.
- Dip clementine wedges in dark chocolate, remove with a fork, and place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- Garnish with zest of clementine.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.