Dairy Free Hot Fudge
An easy and decadent dairy free hot fudge recipe.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a pan to low-medium heat. Add the oil and dark chocolate and melt.
- Then add the milk, coconut sugar and cocoa and whisk thoroughly.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and combined take off the heat and use immediately or pour in to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- You can reheat on the stove. Whisk thoroughly before serving.
- Drizzle on top of your favorite ice cream or dessert. Make milkshakes by blending three tablespoons of hot fudge with u00be cups of coconut milk and a one cup of ice cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.