Dairy Free Hot Fudge
ready in:10 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 372
- Total Fat: 26g
- Total Carbohydrate: 35g
- Protein: 2g
An easy and decadent dairy free hot fudge recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a pan to low-medium heat. Add the oil and dark chocolate and melt.
- Then add the milk, coconut sugar and cocoa and whisk thoroughly.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and combined take off the heat and use immediately or pour in to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- You can reheat on the stove. Whisk thoroughly before serving.
- Drizzle on top of your favorite ice cream or dessert. Make milkshakes by blending three tablespoons of hot fudge with u00be cups of coconut milk and a one cup of ice cream.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.