Dairy Free Almond Joy Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt, or coconut milk ice cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Semisweet Chocolate Chips, dairy free
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract
- Blend banana, ice cream, berries, and milk first. Then add in your almond butter and chocolate chips last and blend on low to create a layered look. Top with extra strawberries, chocolate chips, etc. I added in a scoop of My Mix Vegan Protein as well.
Feel free to use any form of ice cream, yogurt, milk, or chocolate if you are not vegan. Tasty either way!