ready in:1 hour and 15 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 119
- Total Fat: 5g
- Total Carbohydrate: 8g
- Protein: 7g
Crustless quiche with butternut squash. Mix and match veggies for liking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease small casserole dish with oil (coconut oil).
- Peel and seed the butternut squash. Shred, either in food processor or with grater.
- Arrange squash evenly in the casserole dish. sSprinkle with ham and onions.
- Combine eggs, coconut milk, flax meal in bowl and pour into dish.
- Bake uncovered 45 min.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.