Crustless quiche with butternut squash. Mix and match veggies for liking.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease small casserole dish with oil (coconut oil).
- Peel and seed the butternut squash. Shred, either in food processor or with grater.
- Arrange squash evenly in the casserole dish. sSprinkle with ham and onions.
- Combine eggs, coconut milk, flax meal in bowl and pour into dish.
- Bake uncovered 45 min.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.