Crustless quiche with butternut squash. Mix and match veggies for liking.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease small casserole dish with oil (coconut oil).
- Peel and seed the butternut squash. Shred, either in food processor or with grater.
- Arrange squash evenly in the casserole dish. sSprinkle with ham and onions.
- Combine eggs, coconut milk, flax meal in bowl and pour into dish.
- Bake uncovered 45 min.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 23 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 24 hours
10 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel