Crunchy Roasted Broccoli
This garlic and lemon roasted broccoli has an added crunch with toasted almonds that's sure to please any tastebuds.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place chopped broccoli onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Toss with coconut oil and spices.
- Roast broccoli for 15-18 minutes, until slightly browned.
- While broccoli is cooking, toast almonds in a small pan on the stove over low heat. Stir the almonds every 30 seconds or so, to ensure they do not burn.
- Once almonds have finished browning (in about 5-7 minutes), remove from heat and set aside.
- Toss roasted broccoli with toasted almonds and lemon juice. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.