Crockpot Balsamic Beef
Easy dinner with only 6 simple ingredients.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place roast in bottom of your crockpot.
- Pour all other ingredients on top.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Mine was done after 9 hours.
- You will know it is done when it basically falls apart with a fork.
- Shred then cook for 30 more minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.