Creamy Roasted Sunchoke and Sage Dip
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Jerusalem Artichoke, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Goat Cheese, (or other creamy cheese of choice)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water, (or more, depending on your desired consistency)
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Sage, (whole leaves, washed and stems discarded)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment, a nonstick pad, or a lightly greased piece of tinfoil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chopped jerusalem artichokes with the oil to coat.
- Spread them evenly on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Let the sunchokes cool slightly before transferring them to a food processor. Pulse a few times to chop them into smaller pieces.
- Add the cheese, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper and sage leaves and process until smooth
- Adjust seasonings to taste before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.