Creamy Kale and Brussels Salad
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Kale, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, for the salad
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Blueberries, for the salad
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Pecans, for the salad
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, for the dressing
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cilantro, for the dressing
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Garlic, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, for the dressing
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, for the dressing
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar, for the dressing
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for the dressing
- Put all of the dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Take approximately half the amount of dressing and pour over the chopped kale. Use your hands to kneed/massage the leaves with the dressing until leaves are tender.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients with the salad and serve. Top with more dressing if desired.
This can make two large salads or four side salads.