Cranberry Chia Cups
ready in:1 hour and 15 minutes
Layered treat, which is great for kids and adults.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix coconut cream, lemon juice and chia seeds together.
- Divide into containers of your choice and place in fridge from at least an hour.
- Once chia pudding is set, boil cranberries in water until they begins to pop. Add in dates to plump.
- Pour mixture into blender and mix until smooth. Let mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop cranberry mixture on top of chia pudding and return to fridge for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.