Cranberry Chia Cups
ready in:1 hour and 15 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 214
- Total Fat: 21g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Layered treat, which is great for kids and adults.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix coconut cream, lemon juice and chia seeds together.
- Divide into containers of your choice and place in fridge from at least an hour.
- Once chia pudding is set, boil cranberries in water until they begins to pop. Add in dates to plump.
- Pour mixture into blender and mix until smooth. Let mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop cranberry mixture on top of chia pudding and return to fridge for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.