Cranberry Chia Cups
Layered treat, which is great for kids and adults.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix coconut cream, lemon juice and chia seeds together.
- Divide into containers of your choice and place in fridge from at least an hour.
- Once chia pudding is set, boil cranberries in water until they begins to pop. Add in dates to plump.
- Pour mixture into blender and mix until smooth. Let mixture to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop cranberry mixture on top of chia pudding and return to fridge for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel