This coffee smoothie is great for a morning on the go. You get a little punch from the coffee, good fats from the coconut milk and a hint of nuttiness (and a bit of protein) from the almond butter.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, Works best if it's chilled in advance and not a new container
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, Full fat works best
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup strongly brewed Coffee, Cold brewed or chilled - don't pour hot coffee into your blender because you won't end up with a smoothie
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, Frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Cocoa Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed above.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve cold and enjoy this lively morning cup!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.