Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crack coconut over a large bowl or sink by striking it around its equator with the back side of a large knife or cleaver.
- Continue striking and rotating until the coconut cracks open.
- Separate coconut meat from shell, and remove the skin with a vegetable peeler or knife.
- Cut coconut into 1/2-inch chunks, and add to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Cover with purified water, and blend until smooth.
- Pour pureed coconut through a clean paint strainer bag, and gently squeeze to wring all coconut milk out.
- Serve or keep refrigerated in a glass container.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.