Coconut Flour Lady Finger Cookies
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to back at 400 degrees.
- Beat egg whites until stiff in a standing kitchen mixer, or with a hand mixer.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, baking soda, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Whisk until combined.
- Sift in the coconut flour, and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the egg whites, followed by the coffee grounds.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet pipe out 3 inch long cookies with a round piping tube.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.