Coconut Flour Lady Finger Cookies
- Preheat oven to back at 400 degrees.
- Beat egg whites until stiff in a standing kitchen mixer, or with a hand mixer.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, baking soda, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Whisk until combined.
- Sift in the coconut flour, and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the egg whites, followed by the coffee grounds.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet pipe out 3 inch long cookies with a round piping tube.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.