Coconut Buttercream Frosting
ready in:10 minutes
- 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup shredded Coconut
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- With a hand mixer, blend the palm shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract, liquid stevia, coconut milk, and continue to blend.
- Once all is evenly distributed, lightly mix in the shredded coconut with a spatula.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.