Cinnamon Rolls that will leave your taste buds partying !!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400*F/204*C/Gas Mark 6
- Lightly grease mini muffin tins with coconut oil
- Place Dates, 1.5 Tablespoons Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract and Water in a food processor and mix until well combined
- Next, combine remaining ingredients and remaining Cinnamon in cleaned food processor and mix until all ingredients are combined nicely
- Now, place a piece of saran wrap on a flat surface and lightly dust with coconut flour then place batter ball on saran wrap.
- Place another piece of saran wrap on top of the batter and roll out evenly with a rolling pin or a large plastic cup
- Remove top piece of saran wrap and evenly spread out the date paste (see photo above)
- Now, gently roll the batter ball into a log small enough in diameter to fit into your mini muffin tin
- Next, cut batter into 1/2" rounds and place each round into a muffin tin Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Enjoy with someone you LOVE
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 24 hours
8 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
10 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel