Cinnamon Carrot Fries
An alternative to classic fries for when you're craving something a little sweeter.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the carrots into equal size sticks.
- Toss the carrot sticks with the oil, cinnamon and flour and lay flat on a baking sheet. Don't overlap the fries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Serve with coconut butter.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week