Chow Fun with Pigskin Noodle
A family favorite when I was growing up. Now I put a whole foods twist to the family recipe.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add skin and salt to pot, cover with water and simmer 1.5hrs or until tender
- Combine pork, potato starch, garlic, fish sauce, coconut aminos, salt and pepper
- Mix thoroughly and let marinate while skin simmers
- Once skin is tender drain and set aside
- Add 1 tbsp lard to cast iron pan, cook pork mixture quickly over high heat
- Remove from pan and reserve.
- Add remaining lard and ginger, quickly cook vegitables
- Return skin and pork to pan and cook till heated through
- Add more fish sauce, sriracha, sal and pepper if needed
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
11 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel