Chorizo with Chimichurri and Olives
This recipe will make you believe you've died and gone to Spain. Dairy free.
- .75 lb .75 lb .75 lb Chorizo, 3 links
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Olives, pitted green
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, included stems
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Oregano, no stems
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar, eden foods has a raw fermented one
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Garlic, cloves pressed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Saute chorizo in a large pan with coconut oil, about 9-12 minutes or until skin is brown. Cut through to make sure inside isn't pink.
- Mix with olives on a dish, set aside.
- In a food processor, mix parsley, oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt, garlic, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle chimichurri over chorizo and olives, and serve hot or cold.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.