These vegan truffles can satisfy even the worst case of sugar craving!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the dates to a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Let them soak for 10 mins.
- Blend the almonds till they become very fine.
- Add the oils to the almonds and stir.
- Carefully drain the dates. Now they should be very soft and the little think skin should be easy to remove. After you peel them add them to the almonds.
- Blend or stir very well until all ingredients are perfectly combined.
- Using disposable gloves for little balls, cover them with sesame seeds and form again into a ball.
- Let them set in the fridge on baking paper for one night.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.