Chocolate Strawberry Parfait
A delicious dessert that is a wonderful airy combination of strawberries and chocolate!
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend the sweet potatoes with the 1/4 cup coconut flour cocoa, egg whites, vanilla, baking powder and honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread batter over parchment paper (about 1cm thick) and bake for 10-15 minutes until done
- Blend the remaining 1 tbsp coconur flour with cream, strawberries and gelatin
- Layer the parfait - cake portion, cream, toppings, as many times as your serving dish allows
- Enjoy as is or set to chill in the fridge for an hour for the gelatin to set and the cream will be more like custard.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel