Chocolate Salty Balls
Salty, spicy, chocolate treats inspired by South Park's Chef, and is sweetener free!
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt coconut oil with the chocolate.
- Add the coconut butter and stir until well incorporated.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded coconut and chili (if used), mix well and place in the freezer to cool and firm up.
- Meanwhile pour the toasted coconut on to a plate and add salt & mix together.
- When the chocolate mixture is firm and scoop-able, use a tablespoon to scoop it out and roll it into the coconut.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel