Chocolate Salty Balls
Salty, spicy, chocolate treats inspired by South Park's Chef, and is sweetener free!
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup shredded Coconut
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup shredded and toasted Coconut
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, softened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Hot Chili Pepper, to taste (optional)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate, softened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt coconut oil with the chocolate.
- Add the coconut butter and stir until well incorporated.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded coconut and chili (if used), mix well and place in the freezer to cool and firm up.
- Meanwhile pour the toasted coconut on to a plate and add salt & mix together.
- When the chocolate mixture is firm and scoop-able, use a tablespoon to scoop it out and roll it into the coconut.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week