Chocolate Raspberry Jellies
ready in:1 hour
Chocolate Raspberry Jellies. A perfect treat for Valentine's Day or anytime really!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat raspberries and orange juice in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes until raspberries cook down.
- Taste and add honey if it is too tart for your preference.
- Pour mixture into a blender and pulse a few times until smooth. Let cool for a couple minutes.
- Then slowly add in gelatin and pulse a couple more times.
- Pour into heart molds, and let cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pop jellies out of the molds. Then place into the freezer on a plate.
- Heat 2-inches of water in a small sauce pot until simmering.
- Mix chocolate, honey and coconut oil in a double boiler over the water until melted. Remove from heat.
- One at a time toss jelly into the chocolate mixture and coated thoroughly. Set on parchment paper to dry.
- Continue process until all jellies are covered.
- Keep refrigerated.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.