Chocolate Raspberry Jellies
ready in:1 hour
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 35
- Calories: 36
- Total Fat: 1g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Chocolate Raspberry Jellies. A perfect treat for Valentine's Day or anytime really!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat raspberries and orange juice in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes until raspberries cook down.
- Taste and add honey if it is too tart for your preference.
- Pour mixture into a blender and pulse a few times until smooth. Let cool for a couple minutes.
- Then slowly add in gelatin and pulse a couple more times.
- Pour into heart molds, and let cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Pop jellies out of the molds. Then place into the freezer on a plate.
- Heat 2-inches of water in a small sauce pot until simmering.
- Mix chocolate, honey and coconut oil in a double boiler over the water until melted. Remove from heat.
- One at a time toss jelly into the chocolate mixture and coated thoroughly. Set on parchment paper to dry.
- Continue process until all jellies are covered.
- Keep refrigerated.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.