Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
Gooey chocolate muffins to start your day or end your workout!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Egg Whites
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Blend all of the ingredients together thoroughly
- In a silicone/lined muffin pan distribute the batter (enough for 12)
- Bake until they pass the toothpick test (30-40mins)
- Cool before serving so the muffins can "set"
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.