Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream
- Blend coconut milk, strawberries, coconut cream. Strain out the strawberry seeds.
- Then blend in the honey. Use more or less depending on the sweetness of the strawberries.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least two hours.
- Take freezer bowl out of freezer, and assemble ice cream maker according to instructions.
- Pour mixture into freezer bowl and turn on ice cream maker for 20 minutes.
- When 20 minutes are finished scoop out ice cream and transfer to freezable container. Repeat until mixture is all turned into ice cream.
- Freeze mixture overnight, then when ready to eat, scoop ice cream into a bowl, and store it in the freezer so it doesn't melt, when making chocolate shell.
- On a double boiler, melt chocolate chips, then spoon that over ice cream and serve. Chocolate will harden when it hits the cold ice cream.
Add more honey if strawberries are not sweet enough.