Chocolate Covered Grilled Pineapples
A salty, sweet, spicy and smoky dessert. These chocolate covered pineapples will have your friends in awe with a slight hint of cayenne, sea salt, and smoke from the grill, it is sure to hit every taste bud on your tongue!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- grill pineapple slices just until you get good grill marks
- place pineapple in freezer on paper plate or wax paper
- Set up a double boiler and add chocolate chips and cayenne
- melt on low heat until chocolate becomes liquid
- place pineapples in chocolate mix
- add a pinch of sea salt to chocolate covered pineapple
- place back in freezer to help chocolate set up
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week