Chocolate Coconut Truffle Pie
This is a rich and decadent dessert made with only 5 wholesome ingredients.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the coconut, coconut sugar, and butter (or coconut oil) together
- Press firmly into a 9 inch pie pan
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges start to brown
- Place the dark chocolate in a large bow
- Heat coconut milk on the stove top until just boiling
- Pour over dark chocolate chips and allow to sit for 10 minutes
- Stir until coconut milk and chocolate are completely combined
- Add to the baked pie crust
- Refrigerate minimum of 2 hours or until pie has set
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.