Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil, unrefined
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and beat with hand mixer until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with coconut milk.