Chocolate Almond Butter Super Smoothie
All natural, secretly healthy, subtly sweet, decadent & rich - a deliciously nutritious little power house. Vegan, Dairy Free & Paleo Friendly
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, Preferably frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less depending on how thick/icy you like your smoothies :)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Almonds, roughly chopped - optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped - optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients in your blender, and process until smooth, creamy and all kinds of delicious.
- Pour into a tall glass and add toppings if using
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.