Chili Lime Chicken
Spicy recipe made for the Crockpot
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chicken thighs in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top chicken with black pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour in the lime juice and sparkling water on the sides.
- Spread limes across the top of the chicken. Add jalapeno peppers.
- Sprinkle the top with chili powder.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4. Discard limes and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.