Chili Lime Chicken Wings
Delicious wings perfect for Football season or a just because snack.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with honey and lime juice. Allow to set for about 10 minutes for the juices to soak in.
- Arrange wings on the baking sheet so that they are not overlapping. Take 1 tbsp each of the chili powder and black pepper and sprinkle on top of the wings, coating them evenly. Top the wings with the zest of one lime.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the wings. Top the wings with the remaining chili powder, black pepper, and zest from the second lime. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- To make crispy, place oven on broil and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a little additional lime zest.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.