Chicken and Pork Springroll Bowl
Add Chicken and Pork Springroll Bowls to your list of low-calorie, protein-packed dinners that can be made in 20 minutes or less.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 bunch 2 bunch 2 bunch large Bok Choy
- 4 clove 4 clove 4 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Hot Chili Pepper, minced
- 1 pint 1 pint 1 pint White Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thigh, ground in food processor, or use purchased ground chicken
- 1.333 cup 1.333 cup 1.333 cup Cilantro
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make your dressing. In a small bowl, mix together the fish sauce, sherry, lime juice, ginger and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Prep the bok choy. Trim of the bottom of each bunch and discard, and then separate the tender leaves from the thicker white parts near the stalk. Chop both, continuing to keep them separate.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add the garlic cloves, onion, red chili, mushrooms and the white parts of the bok choy and saute until the onion is translucent. Transfer the vegetables mixture to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium high heat and cook the chicken and pork until done though - about 5 minutes.
- Pour off any fat from the skillet and return the vegetables to the pan, mixing well with the chicken and pork.
- Add the dressing, the green tender parts of the bok choy, and the cilantro and mix well. Serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.