Chewy Molasse Cookies
Any time is a good time for a cookie right? Especially soft and chewy ones. My Chewy Molasse Cookie have it all ! Chewy , tender and spicy while super easy to do and super easy to do!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cloves
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs, whisked
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Raw Honey
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Molasses
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat over to 375F and adjust rack to middle position.
- Mix Flours, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in egg, melted ghee, honey and molasses until combined.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a 1.5" cookie scoop, scoop out a dough ball and drop it into a small bowl containing your palm coconut .sugar.
- Roll the cookie around (the dough will be a bit tacky and soft), then roll it in your hands to form a ball.
- Set the dough ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue with remaining dough.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Allows to cool for 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.