Cherry Chocolate Almond Smoothie
ready in:5 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 162
- Total Fat: 4g
- Total Carbohydrate: 43g
- Protein: 4g
A perfect balance of cherries, chocolate, and almonds in a delicious and healthy smoothie.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, small
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup fresh Cherries, Frozen if possible or add 2 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Baby Spinach, Can also use baby kale
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
This recipe is ideal for a high-powered blender. If using a conventional blender, replace dates with raw honey or maple syrup.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.