Cherry and Pumpkin Seed Bars
- In a blender, blend the chopped dates until a ball forms
- Scrape down the sides and add in the cherries. Blend until combined
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse until everything comes together
- In a small baking dish, 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 works well, press the date and cherry mixture down with a spatula
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then cut into bars
You can wrap these bars in parchment paper or cling wrap to keep them from sticking to each other. Keep them in the fridge until you are ready to eat.