Enjoy this amazingly simple dessert! Healthy, creamy and made to be shared!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the stems and bums off strawberries to make flat edges.
- Scoop out strawberries with small teaspoon and set up in an ice-cube tray so they are easy to stuff.
- Blend all remaining ingredients thoroughly except for chocolate.
- Stuff strawberries.
- Melt chocolate in a bain-marie and seal strawberries.
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes or fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with whatever your heart desires and share!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
1 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel