ready in:15 minutes
Enjoy this amazingly simple dessert! Healthy, creamy and made to be shared!
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Strawberries
- 50 ml 50 ml 50 ml Coconut Cream, can get the separated portion from milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Unflavored, Knox brand Gelatin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Dark Chocolate, 80% cocoa or more
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the stems and bums off strawberries to make flat edges.
- Scoop out strawberries with small teaspoon and set up in an ice-cube tray so they are easy to stuff.
- Blend all remaining ingredients thoroughly except for chocolate.
- Stuff strawberries.
- Melt chocolate in a bain-marie and seal strawberries.
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes or fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with whatever your heart desires and share!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.