- 2 head 2 head 2 head Cauliflower
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, cut, not chopped
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Mint Leaves, cut, not chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Tomato, diced
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 clove 2 clove 2 clove Garlic, minced
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Grate the cauliflower over the fine side of a grater. (Note: A food processor with a grater-blade will make life a lot easieru2026)
- Pour the grated cauliflower into a large bowl, and carefully blend in the parsley, mint and tomato using two large spoons.
- Season with sea salt and crushed black pepper as preferred.
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice and minced garlic in a shaker and give it a few shakes.
- Drizzle all the dressing over the salad, and give it a few tosses with the spoons.
Serve to grilled meat (preferably lamb) on a hot summer day...