Carrot Soufflé Revisited
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large soup pot, boil carrots in chicken stock until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to bake at 350.
- Drain carrots from chicken stock, and place in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Puree carrots until smooth.
- Add coconut oil, lemon juice, eggs, salt, cinnamon, coconut flour, and vanilla to the food processor and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add minced onion and blend again just to evenly distribute the onion.
- Pour into a 2 quart souffle dish, lightly greased with coconut oil or grass fed butter.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes.
- Souffle should be firm to the touch before eating.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 12 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel