- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Raw Carrot, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart free range, organic, Chicken Stock, we used home made stock
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Onion
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large soup pot, boil carrots in chicken stock until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to bake at 350.
- Drain carrots from chicken stock, and place in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Puree carrots until smooth.
- Add coconut oil, lemon juice, eggs, salt, cinnamon, coconut flour, and vanilla to the food processor and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add minced onion and blend again just to evenly distribute the onion.
- Pour into a 2 quart souffle dish, lightly greased with coconut oil or grass fed butter.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes.
- Souffle should be firm to the touch before eating.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.