Cabbage and Beef Curry
Curry is one of our favorite spices that we’ve found since finding paleo—our spicy beef curry recipe is a big hit, but we wanted to pack in some vegetables as well. By slicing our cabbage with a mandolin, we effectively created “noodles” with the cabbage that really hit the spot.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add oil, onion, garlic, ginger, 2 Tbsp curry, coriander, clove, and black pepper to pot. Saute over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add onion and saute for an additional 2 minutes, until translucent.
- Mix in ground beef for an additional 3-4 minutes until mostly browned.
- Add in sliced cabbage, and stir into beef. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Uncover, and mix in red pepper flakes and 1 Tbsp curry.
- Cover again, and simmer on low for an additional 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes
14 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel