Buffalo Ranch Dip
All the flavors of your favorite spicy chicken wings in an easy dip.
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crack egg into tall jar wide enough to fit your immersion blender.
- Squeeze in lemon juice. Pour in oil and let egg settle to bottom of jar.
- Place blender into the jar until it hits the bottom.
- Blend for 30 seconds then slowly pull the blender up until all the oil is incorporated about 30 more seconds. Make sure you turn the blender off before pulling it out of the jar.
- You will only need 1/2 of this portion for the recipe. Save the remaining in an airtight container. It is good for a week after the date on your egg carton
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil cashews in two cups of water for 30 minutes.
- While cashews are cooking combine all other ingredients.
- Once cashews are done, place cashews into your blender and mix until smooth with 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Fold in cashew cream with other ingredients.
- Place into small casserole dish or large ramekin. Cook for 20 minutes until top is a little crusty.
- Serve with celery sticks or carrots.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 38 minutes to 40 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 32 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel