Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins
- Serves: 3
- Calories: 69734
- Total Fat: 4390g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 7037g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 3/4 lb 3/4 lb 3/4 lb skin on Chicken Thigh, boneless, skinless (or breast meat)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste, + 1 tsp
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, + 2 Tbsp (or other with clean ingredients)
- 6 6 6 Eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Green Onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken thighs and season with garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the cooked chicken thighs into a large mixing bowl and shred with two forks. Pour the wing sauce over the chicken and toss to combine and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, wing sauce, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into parchment cup lined (these are the only type of liners I recommend as nothing sticks to them, guaranteed!) muffin tins to fill them approximately halfway. Gently spoon about 2oz of the shredded chicken into each muffin cup so that it’s evenly distributed. Serve any extra chicken alongside the cooked muffins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the muffins rise and become golden brown around the edges.
Notes from Diane: "My favorite organic gluten free hot sauce is from Arizona Gunslinger - chipotle habañero! Yes, you can enjoy this recipe while on the 21-Day Sugar Detox!"