- Serves: 8
- Calories: 1022
- Total Fat: 114g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Protein: 0g
We call bone broth “comfort in a cup” This delicious homemade broth is wonderful to sip when feeling under the weather, and also makes a delicious homemade soup stock. Use this recipe as a base for creating all different types of soup stocks.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Add bones to a large soup pot, or slow cooker.
- Pour in enough purified water to cover the bones.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Cover and simmer for 24–48 hours.
- Remove bones from broth.
- Pour broth into a large bowl or pot through a fine mesh strainer.
- Use immediately, or refrigerate up to 1 week.
To keep bone broth longer, store in the freezer in ice cube trays. Heat frozen cubes of broth on the stove top as desired. You can easily make poultry stock by using the carcass from a roasting chicken or turkey.