Flaky tender healthy scones bursting with fresh blueberries in every bite.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375*/190*C/Gas Mark 5
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and sea salt
- In another bowl combine eggs, honey, coconut milk and coconut oil
- Now, combine wet and dry ingredients, mixture should be slightly crumbly (if necessary you may need to add a few drops more of coconut milk if your mixture seems too dry)
- Next, gently mix in the blueberries by hand
- Form into your favorite scone shape and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly browned
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
1 made this
Ready in 18 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel