Blueberry Coconut Cream Smoothie
A light, fresh, subtly sweet blueberry and coconut smoothie that tastes like you’re indulging in a big ol' slice of blueberry cream pie!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blueberries, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine although you may want too add some extra ice.
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp shredded Coconut, optional but reccomended for serving.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar and garnish with a shredded coconut if desired.
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.